Blog is coming towards one million hits so suggestions for wildly disproportionate celebrations welcome.
2. Eating People Is Wrong, & Other Essays on Famine, Its Past, and Its Future: New book by UCD's brilliant Cormac O'Grada
3. Paper on personality and unemployment by centre faculty featured in Time Magazine
4. Is giving people information over-rated? (via @jameslkimell on twitter)
5. New Social Science and Medicine paper "Sick of our loans: Student borrowing and the mental health of young adults in the United States"
6. NBER paper: Raj Chetty on Behavioural Economics and Public Policy
7. RAND Behavioural Finance conference page treasure trove for people interested in behavioural finance, regulation etc