1. Tim Harford on Big Data in the FT
2. Edge asks "How has Kahneman's work influenced your own?"
3. van der Klaauw (2014), "From Micro Data to Causality: Forty Years of Empirical Labor Economics", IZA Working Paper
4. An interview with Harvard scholar John Campbell about this year's economics Nobel winners Shiller, Fama and Hansen.
5. The availability heuristic applied to welfare claims in the UK:
"On average people think that 41% of the entire welfare budget goes on benefits to unemployed people - the true figure is 3%... On average people think that 27% of the welfare budget is claimed fraudulently, while the government's own figure is 0.7%."