Hope people are having a good start to the year. Below is the first weekend links of 2013.
1. Call for Papers: 5th Annual Meeting on the Economics of Risky Behaviors (AMERB)
2. Irish Minister Joan Burton confirms plans for autoenrolment
3. "Macroeconomic Environment During Infancy as a Possible Risk Factor for Adolescent Behavioral Problems"
4. Bounded Rationality in Choice: Theory, Application, Welfare and Experiments Two day workshop, University of St. Andrews
5. "Prices Need No Preferences: Social Trends Determine Decisions in Experimental Markets for Pain Relief."
6. Richard Thaler on how behavioural economics might shape policy in the next four years in the US
7. The Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs: Myths and Realities
8. February 1st conference on the Irish economy
9. Framing Effects and Impatience: Evidence from a Large Scale Experiment by Eline van der Heijden, Tobias J. Klein, Wieland Müller, Jan Potters
10. The RAND Health Insurance Experiment, Three Decades Later by Aviva Aron-Dine, Liran Einav, Amy Finkelstein
11. Thirty Years of Prospect Theory in Economics: A Review and Assessment by Nicholas C. Barberis