Friday, February 25, 2011

Gmail Priority Inbox

Talked a bit here about how to manage email. I have been using gmail lately, and have found the stars and folders system simple and robust, and it has helped somewhat. The priority inbox system is currently on trial on my account. Will give it a go. Interested in talking online or offline to people here who have developed nice ways of keeping their account under control. And I will take this opportunity to apologise to anyone who reads this who has emailed me without reply! I think I get almost everything but feel free to resend if I haven't gotten back. I would say my most common reason for not replying to an email is that I am intending to write something that takes a bit of effort so put it aside for when I get more time and then it gets lost in the pile. Putting stars on things has definitely helped on that.

No comments: