Final Links of 2010. The only concrete resolution I have is that this time next year I want to be going into the field with some surveys on this day.
1. Tyler Cowen post on Economics and Mental Health Care
2. Danny McCoy (IBEC) and Paul Sweeney (ICTU) on rebuilding the Irish Economy in todays' ITimes.
3. Dan O'Brien on the economic situation heading into 2011.
4. Alan Matthews post on Irish financial sector imbalances.
5. Via MR, a hypothesis as to why the East side of cities are poorer
6. Krugman on why Ireland is like Nevada
7. Freakonomics on a new website called www.GiveItBackforJobs.org that allows people to donate their Bush-era tax cuts to organisations promoting jobs growth