1. An Administrative Data Seminar will be held on February 22nd; the seminar programme is available here.
2. The Irish Government decided on 11 December 2009 that the 2011 census will take place on Sunday 10 April 2011. The Government also decided to include the following questions on the Census 2011 household form. Readers may be interested to know that the next census will provide information on general health status.
3. The Census Pilot Survey was conducted on the 19th April 2009. The accompanying report is available here.
4. Tomorrow, information will be released on County Incomes and Regional GDP for 2007.
5. On Friday, the Live Register information for December will be released.