1. The LSE video site is consistently excellent. Recent talks include Alan de Botton, Carol Graham, Robert Skidelsky, Will Hutton, Amartya Sen and others. Top marks to LSE. Truly superb.
2. Stephen Kinsella on Ireland in 2050 in today's Irish Times
3. Philip Lane on Ireland in 2010
4. The programme for the American Economics Association meeting is here
5. IRCHSS postgrad scholarships - deadline on Jan 11
6. Gretchen Rubin - The Happiness Project
7. Akerlof and Kranton's new book on the Economics of Identity.
8. Constantin Gurdgiev on Ireland in 2010