Saturday, December 19, 2009

Comments

Hi All
The blog gets an enormous amount of spam - literally 20 or so pieces of nonsense everyday advertising fake watches, drugs and other stuff that is totally random (though I apologise if the people contributing comments in Russian and Chinese are actually genuine commenters). Thus, I have to use the comment moderation feature. I try to check in twice a day and upload people's comments. I hope the delay between posting and getting the comment up doesn't discourage people from commenting if they wish to. If there is a more efficient solution please let me know.

Liam

5 comments:

Charles Edward Frith said...

I've found that being a more boring blogger diminishes my spam but if that's not an option then installing disqus gives a lot more control and flexibility about allowing regular comments to auto publish.

Kevin Denny said...

Hey what happened to the link to Easterly's blog Liam? All the stuff about RCT's get to you?

Liam Delaney said...

should be still there. will check. i like easterly's blog and it certainly should be one of the links here.

Liam Delaney said...

actually, its still there. its called "aidwatch". on the sidelink.

Kevin Denny said...

Ah I stand corrected