Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Stirling Behavioural Science Reunion September 14th

I am looking forward to being in Stirling for the reunion of the Stirling behavioural science Centre and Msc programme on September 14th. I joined Stirling in 2011 and initially alongside Michael Daly developed the MSc in Behavioural Science that had its first iteration in 2013 and is still going strong. The event is being organised by David Comerford who currently directs the centre and Msc programme. It will consist of a workshop hearing from current and past staff and students followed by a social event. Sign up page is here and it is open to anyone who studied or worked here over the time period. I will add some more links and resources here in due course. I was in Stirling for 6 years and it was a great time of my life and career. I am particularly proud of the MSc programme that is running for the 10th time this year and the general atmosphere of curiosity and public service ethos that has continued to surround the research at the centre. 

No comments: