1. Does happiness itself directly affect mortality? The prospective UK Million Women Study. Lancet 2015
2. Angus Deaton Nobel Lecture on "Measuring and understanding behavior, welfare, and poverty"
3. More positions available at the Behavioural Insights Team
4. Very interesting Andy Haldane speech on the future of the labour market
5. Why the NHS needs more behavioural insights
6. Article on Sweden's "Minister for the Future"
7. Nature piece on the potential for prediction markets in hinting at the reliability of scientific information
8. Chris Blattman blogpost on the quantity-quality trade off in field experiments
9. "The Nature and Predictive Power of Preferences: Global Evidence". Survey data from 80000 people in 76 countries.