This post is intended as a snapshot of the opportunities to research or study at our research centre as of the end of 2013/beginning of 2014.
1. A full list of potential external sources of funding to conduct research here is available on this link
2. Details of our MSc are available on the link above. There are several full-fees scholarships available across a range of schemes.
3. Students who wish to conduct a PhD at the centre should look closely at PhD scholarship opportunities available through the ESRC. We are part of the Scottish Doctoral Training Centre and could potentially supervise behavioural topics in economics, advanced quantitative methods and management. Details of how to apply are available here.
4. We currently are advertising a fully funded PhD studentship in the area of behavioural economics and employment.
5. The School of Management regularly advertise faculty posts in areas such as management, finance and economics.