From the BIT:
"The Behavioural Insights Team is recruiting individuals at all levels to help it meet the growing demand for its services in the UK and overseas.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with advanced analytical skills, who are happiest working as part of a vibrant, passionate, and high profile team.
The ideal candidates will have strong academic backgrounds in behavioural economics, psychology and/or will have worked in Government or consulting. They will show a strong aptitude for applying insights from the behavioural sciences to tackling policy problems.
We will be recruiting (click for more information):
- Team leaders, who will run projects both in the UK and (for those that wish to) overseas.
- Policy advisors (with around 3-5 years of relevant work experience), who will deliver small projects or work on parts of bigger programmes.
- Policy advisors (with 1 or 2 years of relevant work experience), who will work as part of a team delivering projects.
At each of these levels, we will also be considering applications from those who have the ability to join the BIT Research Team. These individuals will not need to demonstrate that they have all the essential skills and experience under each level, but will likely have a PhD in behavioural economics or psychology and will need to show that they have highly advanced research methods skills, including having conducted randomised controlled trials as part of their academic research.
In addition, we are also interested in hearing from applicants for:
- Research Fellowships, typically third-year PhD students; and
- Internships, typically recent graduates.
For more information about the team, please visit our blog."