Here's what the BSC members have been reading this week.
1. A critical take on the famous Zimbardo prison experiment.
2. A critical take on the famous Marshmellow experiment: "Young children’s decision-making on the marshmallow task is moderated by beliefs about environmental reliability". [gated]
3. From Warwick, A theory of Decision by Sampling.
4. Cass Sunstein has two upcoming books: On Rumours and Why Nudge?: The Politics of Libertarian Paternalism
5. Robert Shiller writes in the NYTimes about his fellow Nobellists and also has started a twitter account.