2. Really interesting paper on the idea of "temporary laws" as a type of libertarian paternalist intervention designed to reset defaults and behavioural trajectories
3. Lacetera, Macis and Slonim Science paper "Economic Rewards to Motivate Blood Donations"
4. 50 top economic papers as picked by Professor Pol Altras of Harvard (great list but not much behavioural or microeconometrics)
5. Prototype game colleagues are working to test behaviour during epidemics. Comments welcome.
6. Trying out Trello for managing some projects. Really nice piece of software.