1. PNAS paper questioning the causal link between cannabis use and IQ change. Questioning general methodology also (via Michael)
2. Stephen Kinsella (UL) hiring RA
3. Thoughts by recent ERC advanced investigator winner Rob Kitchin on what it takes to win them
4. New freakonomics website asks people to make life decisions on which they are undecided by flipping a coin
5. This looks like it will be a very interesting journal. New APA journal coming out "Decision"
6. Cass Sunstein's new book "Simpler: The Future of Government" due out in April 2013
7. Full details now of our MSc in Behavioural Science starting (subject to final approval) in September
8. The google consumers surveys site is impressive at first glance