1. Science careers is a very useful section in general. For example, here is a collection of articles on how to conduct scientific presentations. Another one here on advice about job talks.
2. Checklist of possible sources of funding a PhD in the UK
3. A lot of very interesting research methods courses coming up at National Center for Research Methods.
4. Behavioral Economics, Classical Economics, Public Policy, Politics, and Health. Talk by George Loewenstein from 2011
5. Interesting Edinburgh workshop "The Determinants of Dietary Choices - Approaches from different disciplines"
6. Interview with Daniel McFadden on behavioural economics (via @davdittrich)
7. Atlantic article "There's more to life than being happy".