It has been a while since we have done a links update. A lot of activity that might have been carried out on the blog before has migrated to twitter, with all the relative advantages and disadvantages that entails.
1. Headstrong report on mental health among Irish young people.
2. BBC article on the rise of the adult playground, including comments by Richard Thaler.
3. Interesting scientific american article summarising research on academic blogging.
4. Defending social science against those who would prefer to know nothing
5. Bloomberg article on facebook's organ donation move.
6. Unliver's approach to sustainable consumption.