1. The Thinking Allowed archive on the BBC website has a really good range of social science interviews.
2. Negative news coverage and consumer confidence - Journal of Economic Psychology paper
3. Another JOEP paper looking at social capital and personal bankruptcy
4. Scotsman piece on the tuition fees pricing policy of Robert Gordon University. A lot of developments unfolding here in Scotland in this regard.
5. Central Bank event on the Irish mortgage market - some good speakers including John Muellbauer
6. Good list of social science academics on twitter