2. Seamus Coffey's post on irisheconomy.ie gives a simple but stark overview of unemployment in Ireland
3. Journal of Finance paper by Rooij et al on financial literacy and stock market participation
4. Kuhn and Mansour IZA paper showing that internet job search can be effective.
5. NBER Working paper on exercise and physical exertion over the business cycle
6. Philip Mirowski INET talk on the history of the Nobel prize in Economics
7. Fulbright Ireland student scheme open. This is a fantastic opportunity for bright postgrads to spent 6 months to a year in the US.