Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blog Development

Anyone with suggestions for things to add or delete from the blog, please let me know. This year was the worst I have ever put down in terms of time so I have neglected the blog somewhat and am going to put aside a little time over the next week to make some improvements. Aesthetically, I am sorry folks but I don't have any sense of this at all so the look isn't going to change but I would like to freshen up the links and maybe get some suggestions on useful things to post. Thanks to Enda who has already emailed on some dead links etc., that I will tidy up. Suggestions for improvements big or small most welcome.

Addendum:

(i) Have taken off dead twitter links and inactive blogs from the links

(ii) Have added some blogs e.g. Nudge had switched to a new site

(iii) Have added a search widget

(iv) Have added a page-counter

(v) Reset Upcoming Conference Deadlines

(vi) Removed Followers Tab - not really adding much

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liam, the search bar at the top left will only search for keywords. Perhaps a search bar that only looks for the word (e.g. welfare) in the 'tags' and not just the text.