From the RTE website, below are the main points of the four year plan.
* €15bn correction over four years
* Public expenditure down €10bn, tax up €5bn
* Corporation Tax will remain at 12.5%
* Social Welfare to be cut by €2.8bn by 2014
* VAT will rise to 23% by 2014
* Health spending to fall by €1.4bn over term of the plan
* Minimum wage to fall to €7.65 per hour
* Property tax in place by 2012
* Domestic water charges to be in place by 2014
* Plan includes 'full implementation of the Croke Park deal'
* New entrants to Public Service will face a 10% pay cut
* Public Service pensions to be cut by an average of 4%
* A new government could renegotiate plan - Enda Kenny