1. Thanks to Daniel Knoepfle for providing a link to his website that contains a link to the eye-tracking work spoken about last week.
2. Stutzer and Frey IZA Paper - Recent Advances in the Economics of Individual Subjective Well-Being
3. Glenn Loury interviews Sendhil Mullainathan. You really should watch this if you are interested in behavioural economics. (h/t Marginal Revolution)
4. IZA Paper on the causal effect of education on hypertension
5. IZA Paper : Strategies to achieve full employment in Germany