Sunday, February 14, 2010

Book Club on Identity and Economics: Reminder

Just a reminder on the book club folks. Please email me if you are coming along.


The next book club will take place on the recently released book "Identity Economics: How Our Identity Shapes our Work Wages and WellBeing " authored by George Akerlof and Rachel Kranton and published by Princeton University Press. The venue is Duke Bar at 7.30pm on February 16th. As usual, please email if you are coming along. It is not necessary to read the book in advance, but we don't forbid that. This is a really important book and I look forward to debating it. Aspects of it will also feature in my teaching this year and I am happy to have a session in Geary during the day at some point also if people don't like the later hour.

1 comment:

CrisisMaven said...

Hello, seeing you constantly discuss economic issues: on my blog I have now posted a lot of Data Visualisation References together with general Statistical Reference etc.