1. IrelandafterNAMA blogpost on identifying ghost estates
2. Ronan Lyons post on why unemployment must rise to top of 2010 agenda in Ireland
3. Sovern paper on "Preventing Future Economic Crises Through Consumer Protection Law or How the Truth in Lending Act Failed the Subprime Borrowers " (via Nudge blog)
4. Nudge also links to the announcement of a 7.5 million NIH fund to examine behavioural economics solutions in healthcare
5. Additional tables for the December Irish Live Register numbers. These do not make good reading
6. Two new Geary Working papers by Chris Whelan and colleagues
7. CSO administrative data seminar 22nd February 2010
8. Dan Ariely on partial google searches as a form of data. Very clever!